About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Teddies in My Life

One make things, sells them or gives them away with a willing heart....then going through Photographs 

Oh Yes! remember that little one!


I thought I would share this little one, I found once more!
I wonder where he is right now!
Does she sit in a box or is she displayed amongst other treasures
It would be so interesting to peep around the corner!
I remember using silk thread to crochet around the edge, silk has such a lovely sheen....






No comments:

Post a Comment