About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Miniature Knitting Patterns 3" Sean

This lace pattern is for the beginner it is so simple to work. The pattern repeat is 6sts and involves only two pattern rows, the second row being a purl row.


Clair for Sean

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sharon ... I'm sure you've been inundated with requests since you gifted Linda Carswell with that precious little matinee set, but still I'm wondering if you'd be willing to do some work for me. I'm in the process of putting together a baby boutique, and your lovely work is the kind of thing I've been looking for, for a long time. If you're interested you can reach me by email @ monrob1473@aol.com, or http://hithertitherandyon.blogspot.com/

    Best regards, Monica Roberts

    ReplyDelete