About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miniature Knitting Tips


I thought I would upload some photographs 
showing you the comparison sizes of dolls that I use as models for 

Chrystal's Designs.

 

 Sean  and the Heidie Ott toddler doll as you can see are very similar in size, and as the Ott Toddler has a soft body most of Seans patterns fit very well.

 The size difference is really rather large.



This is the Pattern Ashley which has 3 sizes in the actual pattern.

It is not just a matter of changing threads, the stitch count has been changed as well, to accommodate the difference in size of each doll.

I am told that you certainly get value in a
"Chrystal's Designs Knitting Pattern"




1/24th Scale dolls are really special, toys for the children 
"In Our Miniature World"

I like the hat on the little doll on the left but I forgot to write the pattern down I was so busy playing and now she is SOLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment