About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Gift Vouchers


My BIRTHDAY GIFT VOUCHER    




I have so many people emailing me wanting to buy my patterns once more.......
I think I have got over my "Hissy Fit" about people making pirate copies my patterns. 
Believe me I know exactly who they are.... which is rather sad really. 
The miniature knitting world is really VERY small after all.

The ten pieces of paper can represent days of work by the designer.
If one adds up all the hours put into a pattern no one can make a fortune.....


Bit early for Christmas, but nothing like being prepared

My CHRISTMAS GIFT VOUCHER


I am slowly getting my house into order...You can contact me and I will then send the gift voucher to whomever you please with the amount attached......and a Number...that should work

I accept Paypal

No comments:

Post a Comment