About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vera De Muis


When visiting The Netherlands I was always fascinated by Marjolein Bastin's art in a local magazine, I thought her style so special and natural. 

Her character "Vera de Muis" is special so one day I decided to make my own "Vera de Muis"


It still needs to be worked on by making the little mouse look younger somehow. 
My friend Manda Theart made Vera's little mouse friend.
 
Manda Theart has just published  her first book on the techniques she uses in making her Fimo characters.
Over the years watching manda grow in her craft has been very special.

The ISBN  978-957-41-7710-3

If you would like to Contact Manda for further details please free to ask

3 comments:

  1. Did you make the mouse? I love her dress, that is very sweet!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Mags i made the mouse and the dress, I feel she needs to look a little younger in her face...so working on that.

    ReplyDelete