About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miniature Knitting Patterns 3" Sean

This little sleeping doll Sean was gifted to me by my friend Diane Yunnie, it was the first time I consciously knitted for  a 1:12th scale little doll.

I have always designed with the little doll sitting on my desk as I work, being more experienced now and having a history of designs the process is so much easier...like everything it is practice, practice, practice.



Candy for Sean


This pattern is available in 

English    SKU KDH 000 201-E
Nederlands    SKU KDH 500 201-N

The design had to fit his little bent arm.....
Then to make it more than grand I simply had to add beads to the design....
This has really been one of my most popular patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment