About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Miniature Knitting Patterns Belly Button Baby







LUCY is now available in both DUTCH and ENGLISH
Price 7.50 Euro's


LUCY
 Embroidering the flowers along the top of the frill on the bib has given it such a different look!

LUCY

LUCY      


I always wash the garment before I start the crochet edge and embroidery.
 I find the colours do fade with washing!!!


Enjoy and thanks for looking
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. que maravillosas labores ..te felicito ¡¡
    besines

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Sharon, your work is amazing! What thread is it knitted with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aileen
    I have been knitting with Madeira Cotona 80 and No .07mm needles.
    Thanks for your kind words

    ReplyDelete