About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Miniature Knitting in the Studio

I have completed my order for the USA and am so happy with how it has turned out.



ERIKA  for BBBaby with pink trim

I'll be posting on Monday, then the big wait begins. 
My EBay parcel took 4 weeks very nerve racking indeed.
Looking at the photograph I realize I have not done the bib....
Way too much on the mind

4 comments:

  1. Those are just beautiful!!! I adore the pink trim on the edges. Your talent is endless. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika will be very happy to receive these wonderful items.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nerve wracking, I agree, I am posting a set of 6 dining room chairs on Monday too, wish we could just zap them there immediately.

    ReplyDelete