About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Miniature Knitting Patterns BBBaby

I have had a few request for patterns knitted in Venne 70/2 for BBBaby as not everyone can knit with the Madiera Cotona Thread.

The pattern now has a full length Petticoat and Coat with the usual Diaper and Booties.

The pattern is available in ENGLISH and DUTCH
KATELYN FOR BBBaby

Without the bows!!!





ENJOY!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutamente precioso, se ve tan dulce esa ropita.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! :) I think the pink bow really adds a nice girlish touch, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete