About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Teddies in My Life

These two little bears I could have sold a 1000 times but they are simply too precious to me. One thing I find is that is is very difficult to make two bears exactly the same. 

The little faces always turn out differently,
but one can see they are family
So I call them "Chrystal's Children".

The patterns for the bear outfits are available.
I call them Christine and Christopher the boy is 4" and the little Girl just over 3 1/2"
They are both packed so I can't measure her exactly.



I often find myself making designs as if for twins, usually a boy and a girl, my mom always said my brother and I could have been twins, although he was five years younger than I

4 comments:

  1. They are darling!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and so sweet!!!
    Your works are excellent!!
    Hugs,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, They are both so incredibly sweet,adorable and charming! I can see why you can't let go of them!! I love their little knitted outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, they are adorable and your work personalize them and make them look more alive. Natalia

    ReplyDelete