About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Days of Our Lives


 I GIVE UP 

Madam has taken over the new home
she is now on the dining room table
SHE KNOWS WHOSE THE BOSS


    

Julie has decided she needs to clear the dining room table and become a miniaturist I think!


She looks surprised that I am not a Happy Chappy with her dining room table lark!



Maybe she is telling me to sew those darn curtains.....
But she is such fun you know.....

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, She looks so darling and right at home among all of your bears! I LOVE that gorgeous china baby in the high chair! What a wonderful face she has!

    ReplyDelete