About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Miniature Knitting Patterns for Pearl

Had to share the MANDY Pattern for Pearl again showing the adaptations to the pattern.

No wonder it tskes me forever to complete a design.

Those final tweaks to a pattern make all the difference....

Yes a few rows added or taken away, a stitch added here and there.

This is all so you may sit down and knit of an evening knowing the outfit will be as perfect as I see it to be!
I like to sell designs that I would happily have let my children wear!

Please don't share my patterns with your friends, I would so like to be paid for what I do!


MANDY for Pearl


Enjoy
Sharon Chrystal

2 comments: