About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SALLY MAVOR

What a delicious imagination, Sally's creativity, sewing skills and choice of colour are to be marvelled at.

How she must have enjoyed creating such a 
MUST HAVE book. 

The illustrations are so beautifully detailed.

Imagine a miniature version of this Nursery Rhyme Book, in a room display.

The book is available from Amazon for US $ 14.95





See other pages of her work at these links.





Sally is doing a traveling exhibit in America, wish I could be seeing it. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Sharon, that is wonderful work, mind blowing in fact, it makes petit point look so easy. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine doing that in miniature, one would have to make your own felt...hahah. It certainly is beautiful work. Such a pleasure to behold, I really would love to see it in real life and not just in a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link. Sally's work is stunning.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete