About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Dianne Smith sent me a picture of her version of the
Lisa Marie pattern.....

I love what she has done, she tells me one outfit is definitely for a swap and the other is going to be a Christmas present.
Dianne has been test knitting for me for years now.
The outfits have been knitted in Venne 70/2



The pattern is now available in 
Dutch or English at a price of 7.50 Euro's

Enjoy
Sharon

5 comments:

  1. So lovely. But I'm not talented in knitting. I look at you with big eyes. Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmmhmmm(small laugh) One of these is Mine, Mine, Mine :))) Clever Dianne, clever Sharon. Love your designs, love Dianne's knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, you do not understand how special it is for me to see my designs knitted by someone else. The first time it happened I blinked and said to myself, "If I had not written the pattern down this little garment would not be here"....it was such a wonderful feeling. Now you happy too....GOOD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello,
    can you say me how i can to buy this pattern?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete