About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Miniature Teddies

Our Cape Town Guild had their annual miniature fair on the 
3rd September and I could not resist buying 3 little teddies.

Once again I had to buy a pair of twin teddies.
I could not resist them especially for the fact that they were wearing little knitted jerseys




The little twins were made by Vardibears

Vardi had decorated her table really beautifully the 
The cot is one of my treasures

I also bought a little teddy made by Ana Braun.....he was so cute I could not leave him sitting on her table, so now he lives very happily in my house




I bet all you teddy lovers would have bought them too.

I have one "small" problem they all want to sit in the cot but it ain't big enough for three.


I have set myself a task for this week it is getting down to decorating the the miniature cupboard I moved in 4 months ago so I no longer have any excuses for it not getting done!


2 comments: