About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Miniature Knitting Patterns Belly Button Baby

KATHARINA ROYAL LENGTH GOWN

I had to share this "NEW" design with you all....

A baby needs a gown that is extra special.

The delicate contrasting colour used for the crochet edge and embroidery has simply inhanced this little ensemble.
One must look at the whole ensemble and admire it, in it's entirety

Designing the garments using the same Vine Stitch Pattern enables you to interchange the garments for your little doll and display them all as a complete layette.

Please note the little coat hanger cover....I am thrilled with how it turned out.
The bib with a contrasting colour around the edge of the frill has truly delighted me.

The pattern includes
 Royal Length Gown, Coat, Petticoat, Bonnet, Bib
Vest, Diaper, Booties, Coat Hanger Cover
and Round Shawl


KATHARINA ROYAL LENGTH
This pattern sells for 8.50 Euro's


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful! so cute, can I get those pattern in Hollandisch and can I order??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Wonderful!!!
    I would love to buy this pattern
    lorraine@bearlythere.com

    ReplyDelete