About Me

My photo
IMAGINATION IS THE EYE OF THE SOUL Joseph Joubert. I am a mother of four...I still remember the smile that refused to go away for weeks after our daughters birth. To have a little girl appear after three sons seemed such a miracle. I have always enjoyed My Doll World, sharing it with Lara when she was little. Today I design knitted outfits for miniature dolls and enjoy every minute of it. The fact that the outfits are removable is what makes it so special for me. Using ever finer threads has opened so many MINIATURE DESIGN opportunities.

Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

HELP!!!


I have not forgotten to draw the lucky number of my list followers....I SIMPLY don't know how to get  a listing of the names of the people that have joined my email feed. So I am going to ask if anyone reading this blog knows how to do it?

Also since blogger changed the posting format I can't work out how to put a heading on the post. The label system works.

In the meantime ladies and gents who did join my email feed please drop me a line in the next 24hours and then I can add you to the DRAW....


Thought I would add one of my most favorite cards...
I do so love little mice! 
How cute is this little scene...
I love the colours in fact everything about it

9 comments:

  1. I have become an email follower but don't know how to reply to you. Haven't received an email yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Not sure how to post to the email but will this do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Not sure how to post to the email but will this do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always afraid to do these updates so I just don't. Especially when things are working fine for me. I am sorry I cannot help you.

    I also love the mice. Those soft colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little mouse card is wonderful! I love the muted colors.
    Yes, sometimes these blogs are difficult to figure out. Try going to dashboard and see if you can come up with the list there on the left side. I have all of my fingers crossed.
    Best wishes, Hugs, Morena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I became an email follower, but I don't know how to help you.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for emailing privately and on my Blog...I will do the draw early tomorrow morning.

    In fact I will have two prizes just to give you all an extra chance.
    Hugs to you all Sharon
    PS I will need to do a few more lessons on all this email gadget!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From what I can find out, there is no way to find out who is subscribed to your feed. It is totally automated, and I don't think they anticipated anyone wanting to see a list of subscribers. So anyone who has signed up will have to email Sharon at sharonvries@mweb.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I received your mail but unfortunately I regret I can not help you ..... my blog is the old model, I do not know how it works for you!
    but whatever you try to go to "board" and click on "settings", perhaps there is written how to add the title of the post.
    regarding the lists, you go to "board", then click on "design" and then "add a gadget", you will find a list of gadgets to add to your blog, including the lists.
    I really regret not being able to help more, excuse me!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete